Anchor Girl

"Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance like no one's watching."

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Random Thoughts

Sometimes you stumble upon something that you wish you hadn't found. (And, of course, you feel the need to share it with a good friend.)

Here's my thought for the day... People who post on blogs shouldn't post things that they don't want to be found. Also, those same people should just tell people that they dislike them instead of "pretending".

I happen to think very highly of my friend... and her adventurous sense of life and positive attitude! Maybe you're just jealous........

ANYWAY... I'm stepping down from my soapbox now. Some people just aren't worth worrying about.

It's the day before the 4th of July, and I took the day off. (Yeah!! 4-day weekend!!) Bob and I are heading to the boat... as soon as the nasty rain stops. Tomorrow's the 4th... and that means it's the annual Mueller July 4th Party (at the in-law's house)! Bob and I will be heading there in the morning to help with set-up and then spending the afternoon hanging out with family and friends. Let's hope the weather cooperates. We might be heading to the north-side of Kelley's Island on Saturday to anchor-out and swim. We'll have to wait and see what the weather's like...

It's going to be a great 4-day weekend. I better get myself moving. I still need to pack.

Happy 4th of July!!!! Hope it's full of fun!! :-)

P.S. I missed my WW weigh-in last week due to our trip to Put-in-Bay. I'm going Saturday a.m. and will have an update for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home