Anchor Girl

"Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance like no one's watching."

Friday, June 13, 2008

News Flash...

I fit in a size 12 skirt this morning!!! HOORAY!!!! (Considering when I started WW in February, I was hovering around a size 18... this is a HUGE accomplishment!)

I haven't worn this skirt in YEARS!!! It's a denim knee-length skirt that I bought while in CT visiting my friend, Traci, in July 2003 at a Ralph Lauren Outlet! My husband, Bob, has never even seen me in it. I don't think it fit by the time I met him in January 2004 (or, at least I wasn't wearing it in the winter, and by the time summer came, it didn't fit).

Anyway... I paired my skirt with a really cute top and wore it to work today. I'll need to take a photo so that I can post it.

Oh happy day!!! :-)

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2008 5:15 AM , Blogger AshPolitics said...

Sending you a virtual fist bump this morning! We're living parallel lives. I was right there in January and just bought a size 12 sundress. Gotta love WW!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home