Anchor Girl

"Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance like no one's watching."

Friday, June 20, 2008

Old photos

I was going through some old photos the other day and came across the following:

(This was in May 2007 with my niece.)





















(This one was taken one week before my wedding in October 2007.)





















It's amazing to me the changes that I have made through my Weight Watchers journey over the past 20 weeks. I know I keep talking about it... but, when I find pictures like these, I can't help but notice the wonderful things I've accomplished!

I'm excited to be going to my regular WW meeting tomorrow morning! With the start of boating season, I haven't been able to attend my normal meetings. It will be a nice treat to see all my favorite people. And, following the meeting... I think I'm going to head to the mall and "treat" myself to some new "skinny" clothes!! :-)

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2008 4:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Your niece so cute!

God bless!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home